Club Teams Information
Club Teams are an Open Registration, This means rosters are filled on a first come basis, There are no tryouts for these teams as apposed to our select Teams teams which are tryout based teams.
Club Team players may move between Select and Club teams if they show the desire to ability to do so.
Club teams will play in NYCSL League games, they will play at least 8 games in the season.
- Advanced U8 (2013) players will be offered the opportunity to play up in age on our U9 teams, this is aimed to challenge our more advanced players.
- Teams will be put together with a view to the future, We are building Teams for success and continuity offering them challenging competition as they grow and develop as players.
Spring 2020 Travel Teams (Boys & Girls)
Final Available Roster Spots.
All Teams will have 2 sessions a week,
- 1st session will be a team based session, focusing on player tactical related learning. Advanced teaching of positional play, Game related situation and full rules of the game.
- 2nd Session is a bonus session which will be a clinic based session, These sessions are designed to focus on players technical development Teaching them the Fundamentals needed to execute at a high level. Areas these clinic will address, Shooting, Finishing, footskills and attacking dribbling.
Cost for Spring 2020 Season is Only $389
-Included in season cost is
- 2 practice sessions a week
- Professional Trainer Fees Included.
- 8 games (Sat or Sun TBD, Time TBD)
- Home games played in Lynbrook.
- Registration fee into League included
- Players Insurance (Training and Games)
- Referee Fees
- Field Permit Fees
- Player Passes
Spring Club Teams 2020