Registered Players Quick Link Buttons
Travel Teams Spring 2019
BU7/8 & GU7/8 will be entered into ACER Soccer League Cup, This is a brand New Competition with a format of 6V6 including goalkeepers. This Competition format matches more of our philosophy in developing players.
BU8 & GU8 players will have the option to play up in the U9 Division as Teams did last season and did very well.
How to play on our Travel teams.
- Travel Teams registration is an "Open Registration" to everyone
- Registration is a first come basis.
- There is a limited number of roster place on each team.
- *NOTE* Teams will only be formed when Rosters are filled.
- Additional teams may added if there is demand for a Team
- All Interested players must register online for travel teams.
- Create or login to your account, select your child and register them
Cost for Spring Season $369
-Included in season cost is-.
- All training sessions performed by Professional Trainer Derek Kinsella (Director of Soccer)
- All Games Coached by Derek Kinsella (Director of Soccer)
- 7/8 games (Sat or Sun TBD, Time TBD)
- Home games played in Lynbrook.
- Training once a week
- Registration Fee into League
- Players Insurance (for Training and Games)
- Referee Fees
- Field Permit Fees
- Player Passes
NOTE:New players or if you need a new Uniform, additional cost for Uniform
$95:-Full Uniform -2 Jerseys, (1) Navy(Home), (1) Red(Away), Navy Shorts and Navy Socks.
**** If you feel the system has placed you in the wrong age group please contact us and we will adjust accordingly****
Contact us with any questions regarding joining our Travel teams for Spring 2019
Click on image to enlarge