Our Annual Summer Soccer 2018
Registration Now Open
We offer Summer Teams which is an open registration to all interested players. Teams will participate in ACER Summer League in Oceanside NY, Teams will play a minimum of 4 games and have 4 training sessions.
- Games will begin the first week of July and training will begin the last week of June.
- All games will be played weekday evenings over a 4 to 5 week period (week 5 Finals week) of the Champions Cup tournament
- We put together teams for the summer, groups and friends who want to play together will be put on the same team.
CLICK ON TO ENLARGE
Travel Teams Fall 2018
How to play on our Travel teams.
- Travel Teams registration is an "Open Registration" to everyone
- Player Professional Trainer Tuition Fees.
- All training sessions performed by Professional Trainer Derek Kinsella (Director of Soccer)
- All Games Coached by Derek Kinsella (Director of Soccer)
- 7/8 games (Sat or Sun TBD, Time TBD)
- Home games played in Lynbrook.
- Training once a week
- Registration Fee into League
- Players Insurance (for Training and Games)
- Referee Fees
- Field Permit Fees
- Player Passes
- Registration is a first come basis.
- There are limited number of roster place on each team.
Contact us with any questions regarding joining our Travel teams for Fall 2018
Club Complete Development Program: One of the most impactful partnership. This program provides a youth soccer organization with a comprehensive cohesive program starting with the youngest of players.
Team Program: This program is offered to individual travel teams. Each team has the opportunity to schedule one to two training sessions per week with a professionally licensed trainer, optional game day support is also available.
Club Tryout Services: This program provides organizations with support and advice in operating seasonal tryouts and player assessment events. For many youth soccer organizations, one of the biggest problems encountered is tryouts, this program provides a turnkey independent professional approach.
We are introducing our new expanded training service options for local clubs within the Long Island area with a variety of youth soccer training programs. With our training partnership, Clubs and Teams will receive expert trainers who will design a training program for your club /team after discussing with coach so there is clear line of communication and effectiveness for the training sessions.
The team program is offered to individual travel teams within an organization.
Each team has the opportunity to schedule 1 or 2 training sessions per week with a professional trainer, optional game day support is also available.
Click on to enlarge
Click on to enlarge